Source removed as requested by David Braben
Join the development team today, any help appreciated...
- Download and install JDK1.4
- Download and install ant 1.5
- Download and install junit
- You cannot now download the C source
- You cannot now download the java source
- run the code using the command ant run in the root of the unzipped source
- it should now open an 800x600 window with a familiar ship ;-)
- you can also run ant test to try out some fun unit tests...
- if you need to compile the C code I have written an idiot's guide to compiling newkind C sources